Website REAL LIFE CHOICES
Who we are:
REAL LIFE CHOICES is NDIS, DHHS, and TAC registered organisation. We provide specialist Disability and Out of Home Care services, delivering responsive, reliable and flexible staffing solutions across residential care, in-home support and community access for government, community organisations and individual people with a disability and their families.
At REAL LIFE CHOICES we are people focussed, driven by strong values, committed to ongoing staff development and being an employer of choice.
When you join REAL LIFE CHOICES, you can expect to receive
- Leading pay rates and fortnightly pay
- A variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle- including roster lines where available
- Opportunity for career progression; we employ from within wherever possible
About the role
Committed to supporting people with a disability who are living in a variety of settings. You will significantly improve the lives of people with a disability and support them to achieve the goals that they have articulated for themselves. You may work in a residential care setting and/or supporting people within their own private homes.
What we are looking for
Passionate, motivated and reliable Disability Support Workers who pride themselves on excellent service delivery. If you have;
- Cert IV in Disability or relevant qualification* and/or equivalent experience;
- Current police check (less than 6 months old);
- Working with Children Check;
- Current First Aid level 2;
- Current CPR (annual);
- Manual handling training;
- Administration of medication training;
- International police check (if applicable);
- Consent to a DWES check
- A positive, reliable, empathetic and proactive approach with a genuine desire to work with people of all ages and backgrounds living with a disability;
We would love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 0422 037 520.
REAL LIFE CHOICES Disability Services is a Child Safe organisation, committed to Zero Tolerance to Abuse in care. We take seriously our responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of all vulnerable children, young people and adults living with disabilities that we support. All applicants and employees must undergo mandatory screening checks. Only applicants with Australian Working Rights should apply. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.